Hi Glow Girl!
Let’s get straight into todays post, where I am going to start by telling you that water is crucial for your health! It’s so important that you drink lots of water all throughout the day, especially when you are working out or on a hot summers day.
I know that sometimes it’s hard to remember to drink water throughout the day, maybe because you are too busy, and you just forget! I understand, that’s why this summer you are going to work really hard on making sure you are having at least 2 ½ litres of water a day. 🙂
So, I am ranting on about how water is so good for you and crucial for you to have throughout the day, so let me take a minute to explain why….
- Increases Energy and helps you concentrate better
- Did you know that your brain is mostly water? Therefore, drinking water helps you focus and concentrate better to be more alert. As an added bonus, your energy levels are also boosted!
- Flushes Out Toxins
- When drinking water, it gets rid of some of the waste your body doesn’t need through sweat, which reduces the risk of kidney stones and urinary tract infection!
- Improves Skin Complexion
- Moisturizes your skin, keeps it fresh, soft, glowing and smooth. Gets rid of wrinkles. It’s the best anti-aging treatment around, but of course that is not something we have to be concerned about right now but maybe spread the word to your grandparents! 🙂
- Helps digest food
– Aids in digestion as water is essential to digest your food but do not drink too much water when eating!
- Natural Headache Remedy
– Helps relieve and prevent headaches (migraines & back pains too!) which are commonly caused by dehydration.
- Prevents Cramps & Sprains
– Proper hydration helps keep joints lubricated and muscles more elastic so joint pain is less likely.
- Boosts Immune System
– A water guzzler is less likely to get sick. Drinking plenty of water helps fight against flu, cancer and other ailments like heart attacks.
Now, you know why it is so crucial to have water!
Thank you for reading as always and remember don’t forget to stay hydrated 🙂